AllMediaNY.com Writer Q&A
1. Why contribute articles online?
Given today’s new environment and the strong presence of the internet in people’s daily lives around the world, online media is the most obvious next step for media around the world. Submitting original articles and blogs online is the best and easiest way for you to gain the international presence you deserve.
2. Why contribute to AllMediaNY.com?
AllMediaNY.com will provide you with the following services:
- Professional editing for every article you submit so that your work always goes public online after a thorough editorial and grammatical review to ensure that your article looks and feels as professional as possible.
- A “Writer’s Profile” wherein you can submit your own resume and leave it to our team of staff writers and editors to put together a webpage that describes your academic and journalistic achievements, show-casing you to the world of media. That page will include only as much information as you submit and you can always ask us to take it down.
- AllMediaNY.com is seeking to launch a large marketing campaign in order to attract a significant number of readers, thereby further show-casing your talent to the world and, in order to do this, AllMediaNY.com is bringing together a large team of experienced media professionals who have successfully launched large-scale online magazines in the past.
- AllMediaNY.com will be show-casing and featuring several of its contributing writers often, thereby increasing the chance of your article being read by others and of your talent being recognized.
3. Do I need writing experience to contribute to AllMediaNY.com?
No. All you need in order to contribute to AllMediaNY.com is an original idea that meets with the guidelines of our mission statement. Beyond that, our editorial team will take care of proof-reading and editing your submission.
4. Are there any requirements or expectations that I would have to meet in order to contribute to AllMediaNY.com?
The requirements and expectations are as follows:
- Your submission must be an entirely original work. They may include quotations and citations, but these must not make up more than 50% of your submission.
- Your submission must meet with AllMediaNY.com’s mission statement.
- In keeping with AllMediaNY.com’s mission statement, your work can include any insulting, derogatory, or otherwise foreseeable offensive remark.
- Your submission must not be libelous or defamatory against any person or group.
- Your opinions are your own and they are original. All facts in your submission must be verified by our team before it is accepted and published on our website.
5. Do I have to submit any citations or references with my article?
Submitting citations and references to back up the facts presented in your articles would be highly appreciated but not necessary. We will fact-check your article before it is accepted and published on our website.
6. Will I be paid for my contributions to AllMediaNY.com?
As is the standard in any online publication, all user-generated content is unpaid. However, for an accepted and published submission, you will receive credits to view pay-only articles on our website for free. These pay-only articles will include only the best articles from our staff writers and from our independent contributors.
7. Is there a limit on how many articles I can submit or on the length of each article?
The only limit on how many articles I can submit is yourself. We have no limits on how many articles you can submit.
In terms of length, no online article should go beyond the range of 500-750 words. This length makes your article long enough for you to make a point, should you be interested in writing an op-ed piece but short enough that your reader’s eyes don’t get tired of staring at a computer screen for too long while reading your work.
8. Will I retain ownership to my articles once they are published by AllMediaNY.com?
No. All articles published by AllMediaNY.com will remain the exclusive property of AllMediaNY.com. Should you wish to reprint those articles in another publication, you can easily contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for permission to reprint.
9. What if someone on the web steals my work?
If someone steals your work once it has been published by AllMediaNY.com, please notify email@example.com as quickly as you can and we will make sure that the copyright agreement is respected and that your stolen and illegally reproduced work is taken down from the offending publication.
10. How do I become a permanent staff writer for AllMediaNY.com?
That’s easy. Submit a resume to our Editor-in-Chief Jorge Vargas (Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org) and a brief letter explaining why you would like to become a permanent staff writer for AllMediaNY.com, and include the words “Staff Writer – Your Name” in the subject line, and we will get back to you.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team and we would likely very much enjoy having you on board, so if you want to join the team, do not hesitate in asking.
College Football Player of the Week: Penn State QB Trace McSorleyMore
Ryan Gosling may seem like the suavest guy in Hollywood but the 'La La Land' actor hasn't forgotten how to blush. Gosling visited Ellen DeGeneres on Thursday and was met with Ellen jokingly trying...More