AllMediaNY.com’s Terms and Conditions for Use
The term ‘AllMediaNY.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘the user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These Terms and Conditions of use are binding on all persons that access the website located at www.allmediany.com without qualifications or exceptions.
1. The owners, webmasters, and authors reserve the right to change the content of the pages of this website and the services offered by it at any time and without notice. This includes and is not limited to changes in the Terms and Conditions for use of this website. Any change to our Terms and Conditions will be made public to you on our website.
2. The content of this website relies on user-generated content. AllMediaNY.com does not take any responsibility for any user-generated content nor does it necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or advice of AllMediaNY.com. User-generated content only reflects the views of visitors to the website.
o All persons submitting user-generated content recognize that their contributions can be edited, modified, displayed, transmitted or deleted by AllMediaNY.com. Furthermore, by submitting user-generated content, you recognize that you are waiving all rights to claim, alter, or modify said content.
o By submitting such content, you grant AllMediaNY.com full rights to reproduce it. Thus, you waive any rights to collect royalties, reproduce, or license said content for perpetuity and at a worldwide level.
3. This website is owned and managed by AllMediaNY.com and the user acknowledges that AllMediaNY.com is the proprietor of all intellectual property subsisting in or utilized on the website including, though without limitation, copyrights, inventions, patents, and goodwill.
4. Any person wishing to contribute regularly to AllMediaNY.com and join the AllMediaNY.com team may contact our Editor-in-Chief at Jorge.Vargas@allmediany.com or see the AllMediaNY.com FAQ for more information
5. Anyone submitting user-generated content to this website agrees, by virtue of these Terms and Conditions, that said content is original and has not been published on any website or on any other outlet prior to submission to AllMediaNY.com, or concurrent to AllMediaNY.com.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Any material not owned by us will be explicitly delineated as such within the website.
8. The user makes use of this website at the user’s own risk.
9. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AllMediaNY.com’s prior written consent.
12. AllMediaNY.com shall not incur any liability to the user or any other person or entity associated with the user for any indirect, incidental, special, unintended, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profit, commercial loss, even if such damage or loss was reasonably foreseeable.
13. Use of this website is your recognition that you accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
Multiple outlets are reporting that Gisele Bündchen stepped out in a burqa during a trip to Paris with her sister, Rafaela; however, E! News cannot confirm the identity of the woman wearing...More
The wrestling entertainment legend known as "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at his Hollywood, California, home. He was 61. Officials stated the cause of death appears to be natural. Piper, whose real...More